Fusion Aplctns Porting Developer - IRC1737730 (closed)
ORACLE is HIRING a Senior Level Fusion Applications Porting Developer!!!
Looking for a lead technical person in a team that is porting Fusion Applications and deployment frameworks for Oracle Fusion Applications. The Candidate will work with architects, product managers and others (in multiple geos across multiple organizations) to drive porting and certification of the Fusion applications on various platforms such as AIX, Windows and Solaris. This is a hands-on position with significant visibility at top management level and technical responsibility. The person is expected to lead product areas and porting efforts for many of the core components within Fusion Applications porting organization.
High Priorities/Must Haves
- Strong computer science background. Master’s in CS is highly preferred.
- Atleast 12 years of core software development experience, with many years in product development companies
- Atleast 4-5 years of proven experience in delivering large-scale software or systems. Must have end-to-end experience.
- Experience in deployment or migration/upgrades of enterprise applications at customer site
- Strong experience developing and debugging enterprise software in Unix and Windows environments. Windows experience is preferred for this position.
- Proven experience in leading and working with globally-dispersed teams of engineers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Experience communicating and working with top management. Experience writing detailed and complex technical specifications.
- Understand the market direction of enterprise software
- Hands-on developer, with a passion for technology and software.
- Aspires to a long term technical career
- Experience with databases: database knowledge of database performance, migration and system level issues.
- Experience in analyzing, debugging J2EE distributed systems.
- Strong experience in database driven enterprise products. (Oracle database experience is a big plus)
- Experience with enterprise middleware products.
- Great attitude towards building software for the enterprise.
- Develop deep domain knowledge on Fusion Applications Deployment architecture, Enterprise Deployment Guidelines, middleware frameworks for Oracle Fusion Applications, by working with other architects, product managers and customers (internal and external)
- Present proposals and plans to top and executive management and internal customers
- Create engineering specs describing specific issues and resolutions for the area of responsibility
- Work with team members to create scalable, reliable and performant Fusion Applications on various platforms.
- Use profiling tools to profile and determine hotspots for resource usage for application server and databases.
- Test, debug, and measure the performance of the implemented features
- Stay current with advances in database, application server, middleware and enterprise applications technologies
- Mentor junior team members on debugging and optimization techniques, implementation and conformance to architecture standards.
- Interview and assist in the recruitment of new employees
- Assist in the training and assimilation of new employees
- Stay current with market developments, programming techniques and relevant development environments
- Provide timely and accurate work and progress status via the quality system, status reports, and weekly meetings
If you are interested in applying to this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with IRC1737730 in the subject line.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).