Japanese Email Support (Kanji, Hiragana & Katakana are all required).
Duties: This position handles questions that focus on all aspects of the client product, while escalating issues through appropriate channels. Be the first point of contact responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by handling questions related client product via e-mail.
- Resolve customer email requests for assistance related to the product.
- Requests primarily include billing and account related issues, but may also require some technical assistance.
- Escalate requests as per escalation policy to higher level of support.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. BA/BS preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communications skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent customer skills, technical aptitude. Mac experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard business hours.
At Volt Workforce Solutions, we connect talented people with respected companies. Volt offers you unique access to these employment opportunities, matching your skills with intriguing projects and cutting-edge technologies. Employment options - from contingent, temporary-to-direct hire, and direct placement - are designed to support your availability and career requirements. Comprehensive benefits programs and training opportunities further empower employees to contribute their best ideas and insights. With locations and opportunities across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia. To learn more about our diverse opportunities where your talents can make a world of difference, please visit http://www.volt.com/norcal. To see more of our job postings, please visit http://jobs.volt.com. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Please note duration of contingent, temporary-to-direct hire and direct hire opportunities are projected and/or estimated timeframes only. Assignments may be extended beyond and/or end prior to these estimated timeframes.