SQL Database Developer (closed)
Fast growing and profitable SaaS firm in Waltham is looking for a Jr. and a mid level SQL Database Developers to join their team of 5 database developers. Huge growth opportunity; the team is going through another expansion. Primary responsibilities will include SQL database development, stored procedures, triggers, views.
Must be a quick thinker, expert problem solver and have a passion for development. The successful developer will join a dynamic team.
Benefits include 4 weeks PTO, full health benefits, 401K match, Tuition and MBTA pass reimbursement. Highly competitive salary and a bonus incentive plan. Flexible work schedule and top notch work stations for all new hires. T accessible location and free parking. Great work environment! Both are full time, permanent positions.
- 1-5 years of hands-on experience in a SQL database developer role
- T-SQL programming experience
- Extensive experience with SQL stored procedures, database triggers, views
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science degree preferred. Masters a plus
- Must have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY: For immediate consideration or for more details on job and position email Dan Gilliam at Cannon Search Partners, email: email@example.com
Keywords: SQL Developer, SQL Server, stored procedures, Database Developer, Database programmer, Application Developer, SSIS, T-SQL