WebMethods Developer (closed)
Premier Consulting Firm is looking for a WebMethods Developer for a Direct-hire Full-time role in Washington, DC area.
The WebMethods Developer will be responsible for full life cycle architecture, design, development and maintenance of webMethods based solutions (including production system interfaces). This individual should possess professional application development and maintenance experience with webMethods-based solutions (including Trading Networks and Process Model).
WebMethods Developer responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Primarily support full life cycle joint custom and packaged development of webMethods-based solutions
• Secondarily support maintenance including directly troubleshooting production issues of deployed webMethods-based solutions
• Periodically function as a SME around webMethods-based solutions, i.e. Integration Server, Broker, Designer, including leveraging previous professional experience with webMethods to provide technical knowledge to development/sustainment teammates
• Participate in quality management reviews ensuring the architecture, design, develoment and testing work products satisfy the requirements including assisting teammates to produce deliverables in compliance with standard procedures
• Effectively and comfortably support communications with clients (possessing all ranges of technical ability, personality, and disposition) including face-to-face interaction and accountability with the client on a daily basis to develop positive client relationships within own area of responsibility
• Provide necessary project management artifacts as required to team lead including status, project planning, and reporting
• Identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
• Maximize personal productivity with reduced dependence on supervisor's input by structuring/prioritizing own or others' activities to minimize delays, wasted effort, or rework
• Actively contribute to maintaining a collaborative work environment
· Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with at least 6 months experience in one or more of the following:
o Integration solutions using an SOA platform (examples: TIBCO, Oracle/BEA, IBM, webMethods, Biztalk)
o Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
o Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
· Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
· Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
· Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
· Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
· Hands-on XML experience
· Technical/Team Leadership Experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
· Attention to Detail
· Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
· Strong analytical skills and thought processes
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
US Citizenship required.