Manager of Platform and Application Sales
The selected candidate will be expected to utilize his / her expertise, in such areas as multi-media and CRM, in engaging and selling to Enterprises (B2B) our client’s Contact Center Platform and Applications. He / she will partner with company resources to ensure that the company’s solution exceeds their client's expectations, while creating deep and lasting relationships and ensuring recurring licensing, with new and developing accounts in selected geographical markets.
ü Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling the company’s Platform and Applications to Enterprise (B2B) Customers. Anticipated quota is ten (10) sales per year totaling at least $ 1 million.
ü Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, market intelligence and marketing campaigns and creating and maintaining that sales pipeline, which identifies new business opportunities in the region to exceed sales quotas.
ü Proactively communicating benefits of the company’s platform and applications to new and existing clients.
ü Coordinating the assembly of necessary resources to professionally respond to potential new business opportunities.
ü Engage with prospect organizations to position the company through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
ü Analyze and monitor client expectations and recommend changes in procedures to improve client satisfaction.
ü Identify potential growth opportunities within existing clients.
ü Perform cost / benefit analysis of potential sales to determine balance between client's needs and company's strategic objectives.
ü Experience working with all levels within an organization including experience and success selling to C-level.
ü Establish, develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients.
- BA or BS degree required
- Three to five years of sales experience selling in a B2B environment to mid-sized and large corporations.
- Required experience selling contact center solutions or customer service solutions.
- Required experience selling cloud (SaaS) based solutions.
- Depth of experience and contacts in at least one (or more) of the following verticals: Retail, Communications, High-tech, Financial Services and/or Healthcare.
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with clients.
- Ability to analyze data and translate into professional sales presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of client and company management.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Experience with industry leaders such as Concur, InContact, NetSuite, Salesforce, CA TEchnogloies etc . . .
The selected candidates will work from their home office. One will be responsible for the Western Region, ideally located in Denver (could also be based out of Seattle, So. California, or Arizona) and oversee seven (7) states. The second will be responsible for the Northeastern Region and located in the Northeast (Boston would be good as well as D.C. or N.Y.) and also oversee seven (7) states.