- Position will be based in Plano, TX and require at least 50% travel. All qualified candidates will be considered, but relocation will not be provided
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Sr. Construction Manger position or higher with a mid to large size GC and/or CM company preferred. Sr. Construction Manager position or higher with a commercial developer or large multifamily builder will be considered.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as construction management, engineering or architecture. Master degree preferred.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously in a regional or national capacity
- Fluent in managing major renovation projects in occupied buildings. Healthcare or nursing home experience preferred
- Must meet all local and state health regulations, pass post-offer drug screening and background check, as well as post-employment physical exam if required
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a service attitude and work respectfully, collaboratively and courteously at all times with property and corporate based personal and external consultants and contractors as part of a total quality management team
- Must possess highly critical perfectionist eye for quality for work
- Working knowledge of all local and state licensing requirements, federal laws, regulations, permit processes, codes, etc.
- Deep knowledge in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural, site work, carpentry, roofing, concrete, paving, painting and landscaping is required
- Ability to directly produce accurate estimates and schedules and critically analyze estimates and schedules produced by third party consultants and contractors
- Working knowledge of CPM scheduling, BIM, and LEAN
- Working knowledge of abatement and encapsulation processes for hazardous materials
- Computer skills involving work management, communications, reporting and budgets
- Knowledgeable in the areas of OSHA standards, safety, major capital improvements, and developing and managing capital budgets
- Ability to function effectively in a highly regulated environment