Epic Resolute Hospital Billing Claims Analyst (closed)
Epic Resolute Hospital Billing Claims Analyst
Start Date: ASAP. Target 1-2 weeks from offer.
On-Site Schedule: Mon (afternoon arrival) - Thursday (afternoon departure)
Length of contract assignment: 9 months to start, extension possible
Our client is currently preparing to roll out EPIC Resolute HB consultant. They have completed 2/3 of their build and they are planning to go-live in December 2012.
Our client would like to bring on an experience EPIC HB implementation consultant to come in and serve in two major functions.
1. Serve as a mentor to the rest of the build team
a. They will also be responsible for some build work
2. Attend/Lead meetings with end users to explain EPIC HB workflows
Consultant's Day to day responsibilities:
- Participate in standard Implementation
- Provide mentoring to build team on proper build techniques and workflows
- Provide operational leadership for HB
- They will be expected to lead and attend meetings with doctors and nurses. At these meetings they will be expected to be the SME on the HB workflows.
- Experience as a Build/Implementation Consultant on Epic HB implementations
- Must have very strong understanding of workflows
- Ability to lead meetings and "consult" on workflow best practices