PL/SQL Developer (closed)
Our Large eCommerce Client in Timonium, MD is looking for a Sr. PL/SQL Developer to join their team.
*Permanent/Full time position
- Strong PL/SQL Development experience
- Financial/Transactional/OLTP experience
- Work with Batch/Bulk
- Enterprise experience
Overview: Looking for a strong PL/SQL developer to add to a fast growing team in Timonium, MD.
- Client is looking to add to there batch processing team.
- Looking for a strong PL/SQL developer.
- Will be working with Oracle database and using PL/SQL to write the code that will pull information in and out of their database to ensure a quick credit approval process.
- Strong PL/SQL development experience.
- Experience with batch processing using Oracle external tables, bulking techniques, and partitioning
- Experience in Oracle 10g or 11g
- Experience in an OLTP environment (Batch Process)
- Experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin or ER/Studio
- Experience with Bulk (Collects, Inserts, Updates, Edits, and Selects)
- Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL development, and tuning using standard Oracle tools such as SQLPlus
- Excellent grasp of basic Oracle concepts
- Basic understanding of UNIX environments
- Experience using source control software such as Subversion or CVS.
- Ability to create functional requirements and technical designs from business requirements
- Strong knowledge and use of SDLC methodologies, standards, and procedures with experience in promoting database changes from development through production environments
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and solve complex PL/SQL issues, and the ability to reverse engineer existing PL/SQL code into functional requirements
- Ability to create functional requirements and technical designs from business requirements, and effectively communicate technical decisions to non-technical staff
- Experience working in large teams and able to collaborate efficiently