Test Engineer (closed)
As Test Engineer you will be required to ensure that our clients consumer electronic products developed continue to meet the relevant requirements and high quality standards expected by customers.
The position will typically involve the validation and verification of the company’s hardware and software products, development and execution of text scripts, liaising with support and development to confirm and record bugs.
- Solid background as a Test Engineer in a commercial environment
- Experience of automation tools for either hardware or software testing projects
- Experience of hardware testing including wireless technologies (ZigBee)
- Exposure to various testing techniques
- Exposure to working in an agile and/or waterfall environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in testing project needs
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB testing foundation level
- Technical, analytical and able to pick up new technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A working knowledge of energy and energy management would be advantageous