Are you a copywriter who has significant, hands-on experience writing marketing and advertising copy and leading a team? If you’re ready to put those skills to work in a fun, challenging and highly collaborative environment, we’d love to have you on our team!
We’re seeking a writer who can successfully handle both conceptual and nuts-and-bolts work, writing for diverse channels including scripting, direct mail, and digital. You must be able craft effective and persuasive marketing copy with a minimum of direction, and be experienced in supervising and directing the work of other copywriters.
•Create marketing efforts for web (including Search Engine and Affiliate marketing), direct mail and other applicable channels (including agent scripting) that persuasively communicates marketing objectives to the end consumer.
•Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
•Coach and guide junior-level copywriters in the development of compelling, effective marketing copy.
•Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy. Partner with the Brand Associate in interfacing directly with the Marketing and Analysis team.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects. ?
• Have strong presentation skills, able to communicate both tactically and strategically with the ability to clearly articulate creative rationale and communicate it to others for buy-in.
• Positive outlook and attitude - someone who naturally builds good rapport with team members.
• Strong integrated thinking skills.
• Able to consistently deliver quality work on time.
• 4-year degree specializing in advertising, journalism or similar discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years copywriting experience.
•3+ years experience supervising and directing the work of other copywriters
• 3 - 5 years previous experience in a Financial services setting preferred.
Direct Mail, Scripting and Web with direct response experience a must. Demonstrates industry and conceptual diversity. Evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving business goals.
• Experience with the Mac Platform
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite