LAMP developer (closed)
Position: Senior LAMP Developer
Department: Data Services
Reports to: Director, database marketing
Type: Contract to hire
Location: Culver City, CA
The work will be 2-3 days/week in the office, but the candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Responsible for maintenance and development of heavily data driven customer web portals with a focus on direct mail and print production.
· Development and maintenance of new and existing customer-facing web portals
· Regular coordination with Sales and RFP/SOW team members
· Maintenance of offsite dedicated LAMP server environment
· Coordinate scheduled order processing with other Departments
· Collaborate with other internal IT professionals on a company-wide basis
· DISC - High D, Medium I, High C
· Degree in CSC/IT/BIS, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years direct experience with LAMP development
· Linux (RHEL) server + Apache setup and general maintenance
· Experience with direct mail marketing or print production is a plus
· Postscript, VIPP, PrintNet-T, SAP BODS knowledge is a plus
· Able to translate Technical documents into code
· Ability to produce highly creative web design
· Excellent interpersonal skills to include strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills
· Travel to other offices, but less than 10% total time.