Staffing Coordinator (closed)
For more than 30 years VeriFone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. VeriFone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
VeriFone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with the best and brightest in our industry around the globe. Our competitive fierceness is fed by our passion for excellence in our products and services, and our obsession with customer satisfaction. Across the globe, VeriFone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at VeriFone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It’s this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
With more than 90 offices around the world, VeriFone offers a wide variety of local opportunities to fit your career goals. We provide competitive compensation and benefits packages throughout our locations along with a culture rich with advancement and career development opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator/Sourcer within our HR Operations HR NA Team. This position will report to the Sr. Recruiter, Staffing in San Jose, CA office.
Job Title: Staffing Coordinator/Sourcer (Temporary)
This position will provide essential staffing support and will provide excellent customer service to our hiring managers, candidates, and HR Support Staff. The successful candidate may also assist the HR teams on various projects as assigned. The Staffing Coordinator/Sourcer will specifically coordinate the new hire candidate interview process, including: post job openings, create requisitions in our ATS, schedule interviews; reserve conference space, arrange for candidate travel, coordinate candidate travel expenses, and handling new hire orientation activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist as needed with updating the applicant tracking system.
- Post and advertising internal job openings as needed.
- Assist with the distribution and collection of new hire paperwork.
- Coordinate/schedule new hire orientation.
- Scheduling a high volume of onsite and phone interviews.
- Processing candidate expense reimbursements.
- Arranging candidate travel.
- Collecting interview feedback.
- Ensures effective record management for the staffing activities.
- Ensure the new employee data is entered and transferred to various Staffing reports.
- Conduct background checks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned which include providing HRBPs with reports and position status as requested.
- Assist with the employee referral program.
- Coordinate and process staffing agency related items.
- Providing timely feedback to candidates.
- Assist HRBPs with misc. projects as needed.
- Source candidates via CareerBuilder and social networking sites to identify potential candidates.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced, high volume HR department
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Heavy interview scheduling experience highly preferred.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with WorkDay and Ceridian Resource Solutions is a plus but not required.
- Use Boolean search (CareerBuilder) and social networking sites to identify potential candidates.
Skills & Ability:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - must be able to communicate with recruiters, candidates, and all levels of management
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Solid organization and time management skills required
- High attention to detail and thoroughness of work is a must!
- Required to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Able to innovate and assist with developing new processes
- We are looking to pay up to $25-$30/hr.
- Someone that takes directions well and moves quickly with projects (a must).
- Contract assignment is 6 months to a 1 year (possibly for further extensions depending on performance).
VeriFone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit: http://verifone.me/HhBjYP