Financial Services Consultant (closed)
Financial Services Consultant - Edmond
Responsible for fostering growth of relationships within the Bank through for sale/service of consumer loan and deposit products for new and existing customers. Understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the Bank.
- Completes documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts.
- Reviews and completes consumer loan applications with the customer.
- Participates in selling and cross-selling Bank products. Provides superior customer service.
- Assists the branch in meeting goals by generating new business through in-branch selling, outside calls, telemarketing and targeted direct mailings.
- Participates in events that demonstrate support for the community and increase business opportunities for the Bank.
- Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process.
- May perform operational duties such as balancing the ATM or opening a teller window as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years banking or related experience
Field of Experience
- Knowledge of bank products/services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail orientation