SDL Tridion Designer / Developer (closed)
SKILLS: SDL Tridion Designer / Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Stat: US CIT / GC
Client looking for a talented Interactive Designer/Developer with strong front-end development skills to work on various web/digital projects. A designer/developer who has experience working with a content management tool is preferred. SDL Tridion experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, new media design, software development or a related field is preferred.
- 4 years minimum experience designing and developing websites / Rich Internet Applications using Photoshop, Flash/Flex, HTML/CSS.
- Proficient on both Mac and PC platforms
- A command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy, and an understanding of how these elements work together for a design solution.
- Experience using front-end code and scripting to develop or edit templates in SDL Tridion 2009/2010
- Self-starter who can work effectively independently as well as in cross functional team environments
• Work collaboratively with team members to create designs that are user-friendly
• Present and communicate the thinking behind your concepts
• Create designs that are innovative, user-friendly, and effective for a variety of environments
• Produce deliverables ranging from wireframes, conceptual design compositions, optimized graphical assets, and converting video files for production.
• Work within existing brand guidelines but also help to extend and expand them as needed as new online properties are developed.
• Establish high-quality front-end development standards, including standards for SDL Tridion template development in collaboration with vendors.
• Mentor and guide tasks for other developers on team.
• Maintain cross-browser standards and maintain coding skills to accomplish delivery as standards change.
• Produce clean code, with comments, and written documentation for all implementations.
Account Manager (Recruiting & Client Relations)
Phone: 678 720 3047
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)