The London Group is a boutique firm specializing in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing and Human Resources professionals. Our goal is to develop long term relationships based on trust, integrity and accountability.
Our client is a large Public Accounting firm. They are seeking a talented and professional CA to join their Kingston office as an Assurance Senior.
As an integral member of the Audit & Assurance team, the Senior will help deliver outstanding service to clients, including:
- · Overseeing the execution and completion of assurance engagements
- · Identifying and resolving assurance engagement issues
- · Supervising, training and mentoring junior staff members
- · Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with client personnel
- · Must have a Canadian CA designation
- · Minimum 3 years experience within public accounting required
- · Must have strong technical skills in accounting and audit standards
- · Expertise in ASPE & IFRS required
- · Strong communication and interpersonal skills critical
In addition to a competitive base salary, our client also offers:
- · Excellent benefits package
- · Opportunities for advancement
- · Flexible work environment
- · Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
*Note if this role is not a fit for you, we do welcome proactive resume submissions. Visit www.londongroup.ca for a full listing of our opportunities.