Senior Recruitment Professional (closed)
- Experienced Engineering/Technical Recruitment Professional
- Fast Track Your People Leadership Career
- Highl Performing Team and Rewarding Incentive Structure
The Christchurch market is experiencing unprecedented and sustained growth. As a result, an outstanding opportunity is now available in our business for an experienced recruitment professional interested in fast tracking a people leadership career path. Join our highly regarded and committed team under the Manpower Professional brand, specialising in engineering/construction.
This is a key business growth role which reports directly to a Regional Business Manager. You will be building and developing client accounts, focused on identifying, attracting and converting business opportunities and customers to ensure continued growth. You’ll engage your networking and people skills to ensure a world class experience for all of our candidates and clients and will be responsible for sourcing and filling roles in your specialist area of expertise.
To ensure success in this role you will bring:
- A proven background in professional engineering recruitment
- Demonstrated sales success; including new business development
- Demonstrated relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- A high level of commercial acumen and organisational ability
- Strong people management skills (or a desire to further develop in this area)
- Intermediate MS Excel and Word skills
What's great about working for us?
ManpowerGroup works as trusted advisors with some of the world’s largest corporations along with a wide range of fast growing small and medium sized enterprises, in our field of expertise. We’ll offer you:
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Bi-annual development reviews
- Fantastic internal rewards and recognition program
- Supportive Management team
- High performing team with strong market presence
We’re keen to speak with you if you’re experienced in leading and managing recruitment teams and looking to join a global business whose values mirror your own. Alternatively you may be a high performing recruiter with aspirations to step in to people leadership role.
For clarification or further information call Matt Love-Smith +64 (0)274 864 923 alternatively apply with your CV by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org