Technical PM - Retail Customer Experience (closed)
Technical Program Manager - Retail Customer Experience
Do you have direct and relevant experience in Online Retail, Consumer or e-Commerce domains, coupled with a deep understanding of what constitutes an effective website? Do you know when & how to use new web technologies and insights into consumer shopping trends?
What you’ll do: We’re seeking a Technical PM to run large cross-team projects. If you are equally comfortable digging in to business requirements as drilling into architecture with development teams, and you want to take the best retail platform in the world to the next level, then we should have a conversation!
You’ll define the requirements and manage the overall project . To be successful, you’ll have experience in cross-team coordination, product management, project management and executive presentation skills . You are a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with superior analytical abilities.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 10 years of software development experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related project and/or technical product management in a software applications environment.
- An undergraduate degree in software-product management, computer science, or equivalent experience required. Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, Computer Science strongly preferred
- Software engineering and systems design (process, architecture, algorithms, data structures)
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving
- Business analysis, modeling, and management
- Team leadership and development skills
- Financial understanding (e.g. NPV , IRR, etc)
- Business management - monitoring, managing and evolving owned features, keeping on top of relevant developments in the industry
- Proven ability to convert qualitative judgments into quantitative systems
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to be instrumental in designing process and tools that enable and improve product definition, delivery, and integration across the entire company.
- Accountability for driving the entire product lifecycle, from ideation and definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and to the world.
- Regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization.
- Home finding trip to SEA
- Packing/shipping/storing while you’re in temp housing + Temp housing (fully furnished/paid for)
- Spousal career assistance
- Shipping of cars/Shipping of pets
- Relo agent that will take you around SEA to find your neighborhood
Resume + portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org