Business Analyst Opportunity!! (4 positions available) (closed)
*Searching for your next career move? Well, look no further. Searching for 4 Business Analyst for a Fortune 500 healthcare company!*
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with users and technical staff to gather user and business requirements. The Business Analyst will assist in requirements gathering and project leadership; drive the analysis, design, and development of the solution; write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to deploy the business solution; plan for testing to ensure our recommended solution meets the business needs; and work closely with the IT management team.
Requirements Key Skills:
* 5+ years experience as a SDLC Business Analyst
* 4+ years experience in a healthcare environment including knowledge of claims processing and billing
* Strong requirements gathering and writing technical and functional specifications
* Works closely with technical and non-technical staff to gather requirements
* Experience working with various SDLC methodologies, especially Agile
* Coordinate and document project/release level user acceptance testing.
* Prepare and document business and technical presentations.
* Effectively communicates with others throughout the organization.
* Serves as technical subject matter expert on projects and trains users and others throughout the organization.
* Coordinates with others on project team to develop the project plan, including costs and departmental tasks.
* Strong ability to research new technologies and solutions as well as changing business rules.
* Must be able to work well in fast-paced environment to meet business needs.
* Strong technical writing skills to produce technical training documents for projects assigned.