Governance Reporting Analyst (closed)
An Atlanta based system integrator is looking for a Governance Analyst. This person will be responsible for developing and reporting project metrics to program and project management.
Required skill include:
- Understanding of relational databases
- Advanced SQL Data collection
- Handling of data outliers
- Data warehousing to include data staging and manipulation
- Skill in the graphical display of data/reporting/dashboards (PHP and/or HTML)
- Web authoring
For additional information please contact Robert Beck at 678-590-1601 or visit www.grepstaff.com
Backed by 20 years of information technology staffing experience in Atlanta, Georgia, grep staff llc, a woman owned enterprise, provides unique and comprehensive contingent labor solutions. Whether our customers are searching for strategic thought leadership or tactical technical professionals with knowledge and experience to get the job done, grep staff has relationships to help them achieve their objectives.