General Manufacturing Supervisor (closed)
How are you!
Our client is hiring and we are looking for a General Manufacturing Supervisor for our client on a fulltime basis to work in Kansas City,KS. Please find the job description and let me know if it suits your expertise.
Share your resume along with your salary expectation and residential status information to Anisha@tephrainc.com
The primary responsibility of the role is to:
1. Schedule, plan and direct activities, assign personnel, assure material availability and coordinates with other areas to assure that production requirements are met with the high levels of quality, safety, and cost efficient productivity.
2.Provides technical knowledge related to sterile processing for use in Production, Research projects, Engineering, Maintenance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Validation, Quality Control, etc. and works with technical staff in those areas to make improvements and solve problems.
3. Writes standard operating procedures and batch production records, provides input for documents created for Engineering, Validation, QA, Research, etc.
4. Trains and motivates personnel in highly specialized disciplines, including aseptic processing, GMP�s and safety.
5. Reviews completed production records for accuracy and helps process them and reviews environmental monitoring trends.
6. Writes job descriptions and conducts annual evaluations of personnel, counseling, hiring interviews, and disciplinary actions if needed.
7. Interacts with and coordinates area activities for Shawnee II and needs with other departments, (Engineering/MEU/Maintenance/Regulatory Affairs,
Validation, QA, Bio, QC, and Pharma QC, BIO. Production, Pharma Prod.,
Packaging, Warehousing, Research and Development) to assure a smooth flow of complex interactions such as in validation projects or new product introduction/pilot batches. Provides technical expertise as appropriate.
Candidate Must Have:
- B.S. and 6+ years, or M.S. and 0 - 4 years, or PHD 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Professional registration and/or certification as appropriate.
- Expertise in pharmaceutical development, specifically formulation and process development experience required.
- Must possess technical knowledge in all phases of sterile processing, cleanroom work, and applicable FDA Regulations and Guidelines, requires ability to supervise and motivate technicians and production personnel as needed and have the ability to coordinate the effective utilization of material and personnel.
- Background in production, Quality Control, or Research and Development is desired, as is education in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Must be able to provide specialized technical expertise to a variety of other departments and to interact in those areas.
Must be able to work the second shift: 3:30 pm to 2:30 am, 10 hour shifts 4 days a week.