0184: IT Advanced Consultant - PeopleSoft SME (closed)
Searching for a PeopleSoft SME to work for a great healthcare client in the Midwest! Contract will go though at least the end of the year at a GREAT rate!
- Minimum 3 to 4 years supporting the sPro module.01840
- Minimum 5 to 7 years functional/technical experience supporting PeopleSoft Financials and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) including experience supporting version 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.51.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years providing functional/technical support of the following modules: ePro, Purchasing and AP.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years demonstrated knowledge in the following areas: Workflow, SQR, Application Engine, Application Messaging, PeopleCode, Component Interfaces, PS Query and SQL.
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft customizations.
- Specific experience with applying and testing patches, bundles and maintenance packs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform coding and implementation of system changes.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- PeopleSoft Modules: GL, AM, EX, eSupplier, eSettlement, Contracts and Strategic Sourcing.
Data Modeling, Informatica, and OBIEE Experience would be a plus.
Please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call my direct line at 303.603.3217. Thanks!
We have a VERY generous referral bonus if you can refer available and qualified consultants as well - you can make $2.50 an hour for every hour the consultant works for up to 1 year!