Epic Clarity Report Writer
Immediate opportunity for an Epic Clarity Reports Writer:
Description: Own the configuration of Meaningful Use reports
Summary of Job Expectations:
• The Report Writer within the Meaningful Team has primary responsibility for understanding Core Measures and Meaningful Use reporting requirements, Epic report build, testing, and validation.
• Responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the reporting tools and acquiring knowledge of the client clinical content, report requirements for the reporting content and report workflow review.
• Responsible for reviewing and validating MU Model System reports and identifying issues and reporting needs specific to the clients build.
• Implements, upgrades and supports reporting infrastructure including Special Update that may impact Meaningful Use.
• Participate in the testing, validation and troubleshoots/resolution for the MU Reporting configuration and build for the client.
• Documents and describe processes and procedures relating to current and future Meaningful Use reports, configuration and systems environments.
• Train and educate client users on MU reporting system functionality, build and capability.
Essential Job Duties:
• Participate in reporting requirements gathering sessions.
• Configure, build, and validate reports to address MU report requirements.
• Participate in MU report testing and document test results.
• Follow established client guidelines for system change control.
• Track, update, and resolve MU report issues.
• Maintain system documentation to enable ongoing support of the MU report system.
• Implement approved changes based on client-designated decisions and priorities.
• Provide input on status reports and project plan updates.
• Provide demonstrations of report functionality as necessary.
• 4 years Reports Writing Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in supporting vendor platform.
• Experience with report development tools.
• Knowledge of the application of computer technology within healthcare preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience developing reports in a healthcare organization using industry tools such as Clarity.
• Obtain and maintain Epic certification in assigned application module (s) and reporting toolsets.
• Ability to travel nationally 95%, On-site M-Thurs work from home Fridays as required by client.