Software Engineer V- System/Architect (25846) (closed)
Qualified senior engineer to design, develop, test and implement near real-time applications to process network data records in order to monitor for security threats, detect malicious activity, and identify anomalous patterns.
Required skills (minimum):
• 12 years of experience designing and developing complex software applications for analysis, monitoring, and processing high volumes of network data with high performance requirements.
• 12 years of development in C, C++, Perl, and Java, with strong object oriented design skills.
• 7+ years of experience with a variety of database management systems including object-oriented, relational, and NoSQL architectures.
• 3+ years of experience with MPP data storage mechanisms such as Hadoop or HIVE
• 3+ years of experience with a columnar database such as Vertica
• Significant experience in developing advanced algorithms for data reduction and/or pattern recognition
• Significant experience with data visualization and user interface development. Experience with JViews would be preferred.
• Experience in python would be a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number
Contract length 14 months