Proposal Writer, Defense Sector
Our Client is an internationally recognised risk management company delivering integrated solutions across land, sea and air.
These solutions cover a broad range of business facilitation including intelligence, physical security, logistics, medical support, manpower, training and medical equipment. Currently growing their Commercial Team, they are now seeking a Proposal Writer.
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for the compilation of all proposals, both technical and commercial. The role primarily entails researching, preparing, writing, managing and submitting all necessary information required for all tenders issued by clients or potential business associates.
This role will be responsible for;
• Producing articulate and informative proposals containing a well-defined overview of our Client’s technical and managerial capabilities for perspective clients.
• Researching, preparing, writing, managing and submitting all necessary information required for Proposals, Quotes, Requests for Information and other tender information.
• Developing and maintaining resource status reports for the proposal team.
• Providing support and guidance to bid teams on resource procedures, best practices, tools and methodologies.
• Maintaining accurate document control and record keeping of proposals
In order to qualify for this role you will have:
• A minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Basic IT/Microsoft skills
• Prior experience in business development & marketing
• Technical writing experience
• Knowledge of the security industry
Should you feel that you have the suitable experience for the role, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply through our website, www.appleselection.com.