IP Support Engineer (closed)
My client is currently looking for IP Support Engineers to provide second line support to IP networks, platforms and solutions. This includes support of next generation mobile and fixed IP networks, resolution of customer & network faults, working with 3rd party vendors to resolve network issues, working on network projects, configuration data-build, capacity management and implementing changes and involvement in major incident management.
Role Specific Technical Skills
- 4+ years experience or equivalent in an operation support environment
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent
- Support & maintenance of Cisco family of switches and routers and/or Alcatel Lucent SR range
- Design, build and test network / application components.
- L2 switching and L3 routing, Good knowledge of relevant protocols and standards
- Successful track record as working on large scale projects/releases
- Proven ability to identify root causes to problems and find creative situations