Embedded Linux Engineer (closed)
As an OS software developer you are working on Linux Kernel level software. You develop driver and kernel modules in an international team for our new payment solutions. You work closely with other teams designing new components and bring-up new software and hardware components. You are strongly motivated to find the best performing and fitting solution for any challenge and to develop your solution up to production quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, implement, integrate and test of Linux kernel or driver software modules
- Write initial software and bring-up of new hardware components
- Integrate software and hardware modules on new devices and components
- A university degree in computer science, electrical engineer or equivalent
- Excellent software design and programming skills in C/C++
- Practicle knowledge of ARM Microprocessors
- Practical know-how in developing Linux kernel level software
- Practical knowledge with software development on embedded real-time systems
- Experienced with object oriented design
- Experience with communication protocols is desirable
- Team player and good communication skill in English
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com for more information on location and rates.