Unified Communications Engineer
ProSys, a leading provider of advanced IT solutions and professional services, addresses the complete technology lifecycle for the enterprise, commercial and SLED markets. Our focus includes data center and virtualization, unified communications, borderless networks, enterprise security and contact center solutions.
We are presently seeking a Unified Communications Engineer in the Nashville, TN market to be based in our Franklin, TN office. This opportunity provides an outstanding benefit package including, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K plan, generous vacation/holiday days, mobile phone and mileage reimbursement, a flexible work environment and continuous professional development.
Summary of Position:
Senior Consultant with responsibilities to include 50% presales driving new opportunities with Account Executives and 50% postsales service delivery to customers. Subject Matter Expert for Cisco voice and collaboration solutions at the enterprise level.
- Implements Unified Communications technologies and solutions that address business issues, IT resiliency, service improvements, efficiencies and cost-saving solutions for customers.
- Create statement of work and services pricing for services to be delivered; create estimates of hours required to perform statement of work
- Create bill of materials for projects within the given skills area
- Deliver sound post-sales implementations to clients
- Manages the project for key technical deliverables.
- Provide guidance regarding architecture to clients, account executives & implementation peers.
- Engages in continuous learning to stay abreast on new and emerging technologies. This includes obtaining vendor-related certifications, to enhance professional development and our relationship with our manufacturer partners.
- Cisco CCVP or CCIE – Unified Communications
- +3 years hands-on implementation experience with Cisco voice and collaboration platforms including CUCM 7.x & 8.x and Unity
- +3 years experience configuring and implementing Quality of Service (QoS)
- +3 years experience TCP/IP Networking, VLANs, IP subnetting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills for UC solutions.
- The ability to effectively interpret instruction from others to complete a task or activity.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking and appropriate judgement to sense, forecast & solve problems.
- Abiliity to communicate requirements and negotiate/meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Prompt completion of internal administrative tasks, ticket closeout, etc.
This is a dynamic full-time position with 30% travel based on client and project requirements.
This position offers a broad compensation range based on experience, skillset, growth potential and documented salary history.