Oracle Fusion Middleware Engineer (closed)
In search for an Oracle Fusion Middleware engineer – Oracle SOA 11g. Weblogic 10.x, implementation engineering and support Qualified candidate must have several years HANDS-ON Oracle SOA Suite products and Weblogic implementation experience. (SOA11g Infrastructure Implementation/Support Engineer)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware engineer – Oracle SOA 11g
- Weblogic 10.x, implementation engineering and support
- must have several years HANDS-ON Oracle SOA Suite products and Weblogic implementation experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuration and support of Oracle SOA Suite 11g Products on a multi node clustered environment
- Design, Installation and build of Oracle FMW product environments
- Performance test planning, execution and tuning of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g and JRockit JDK
- Hands-on admin and configuration for multiple WL domains supporting full SDLC for several high profile projects
- Implement monitoring tools and techniques for fusion middle-ware components
- Support multiple integration projects in the middleware space, troubleshooting middle-tier issues and assisting developers on infrastructure related issues
- Advises developers in design of new applications by providing expertise on systems capabilities and constraints.
- Works outside immediate discipline to coordinate a group of people in troubleshooting a wide-scale problem.
- Serves as point-of-contact across several areas or disciplines to solve major systems outages with high impact or visibility.
- May function in a lead capacity within department and represent department in workflow, escalation discussions with others.
- Provides expert technical advice and counsel to management and to less experienced systems analysts.
- Assesses change implementation options, benefits and risks, and recommends most appropriate direction.
- Provides guidance in predicting and monitoring performance and capacity and addressing related issues.
- Develops non-standard, non-routine portions of the implementation plan, including steps to resolve hardware/software compatibility issues; tests software and guides users in required operational changes.
- Must be able to make technical decisions and work independently and as a team member.
Must have good communication skills and be able to articulate solutions and make implementation decisions.
Required / Desired Skills
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Oracle SOA Suite 11g Required 2 Years
Oracle SOA Suite 10g Required 3 Years
Weblogic Implementation 10.x Required 2 Years
Middleware admin - Weblogic/OAS/Jboss Required 5 Years
Jboss 5 implementation Nice to have 3 Years