senior vb.net developer with ms-sql experience (closed)
senior vb.net developer with ms-sql experience
Only phone interview .
Location: Iowa city, IA
This position will provide Software Development and Customer support. He/she is expected to know and demonstrate software development life cycle concepts, practices and procedures. The concepts they must be proficient in include, but are not limited to:
- · Analysis and understanding of previously written software and ability to modify and maintain that code.
- · Ability to test and debug newly written or modified software code.
- · Perform all development tasks with a high level of quality.
- · Create unit test plans and execute them.
- · Understand and author technical documents as needed.
- · Development will include front-end UI development, middleware development and back-end database connectivity for application.
The contractor is expected to be able to work under minimal supervision; the work performed may be varied in nature and may be somewhat difficult in character, and typically will involve responsibility and accountability. Discretion, independent action and judgment are required.
The position requires a candidate with at least 5 years professional work experience in software development and / or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems. He/she must be an expert in decomposing and understanding technical requirements, work assignments, and providing effort estimates. They must be able to work in a team environment with effective interpersonal, written, and communication skills. They should have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Proficiencies in the following technologies are required:
.Net Visual Basic – advanced proficiency
MSDN Visual Studio Ultimate – advanced proficiency
MS SQL Server – advanced proficiencMy
XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, XLS – working knowledge proficiency
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach me at 732-377-3309