Director, Enterprise Customer Operations (closed)
Positive and progressive describes the Primus Canada team. Our team members are comprised of a wide range of dedicated professionals who all have one thing in common – devotion to this highly exciting and dynamic industry.
We recognize that growth, challenge and opportunity motivate our team members. We are dedicated to creating a well-educated work force where all team members can fulfill their professional goals.
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. ("Primus Canada") offers the widest selection of consumer and business telecommunications services available nationwide, including Long Distance & Local Phone Service, TalkBroadband (VoIP), Wireless service, and Internet services (High Speed DSL & Dial-up). Primus Canada now serves over 1 million customers across its suite of services. As a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Canada, Primus Canada has over 100,000 Internet subscribers accessing 46 national points-of-presence across Canada.
The Director, Enterprise Customer Operations is responsible for overall management of the Customer Care, Billing, Provisioning, and Technical Support team responsible for supporting our Enterprise Customers. This position directs the planning and management of support operations to maintain departmental and corporate service levels and high level of internal and external customer satisfaction. The position monitors daily/weekly operations statistics, defines & evaluates performance, handles high end customer escalations, maintains working relationships with internal departments & external vendors and participates in meetings that will influence the support procedures. This role is a key contributor to overall revenue performance in this category of customer.
- Plan, manage and develop the Enterprise Customer Operations department to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and encourage the use of Primus’ products and services.
- Indirectly manage the Enterprise Client Manager Operational Processes in conjunction with the Enterprise team processes.
- Continually analyze support service level measures & objectives and implement improvements.
- Direct the continuous review of present departmental procedures & processes and determine appropriate changes to implement improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Manage, supervise and coach assigned team members in order to meet departmental goals. Allocate and balance work assignments in conjunction with Managers and Supervisors.
- Assist staff with unusual or complex problems – serve as an escalation point for internal/external escalations. Resolve problems escalated from other areas of the company and escalated issues from the Manager or Supervisor in each functional area. Ensure the high value customers escalations given priority and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the required departmental and company information is communicated to all staff as necessary to service customers efficiently.
- Oversee scheduling for the entire department and responsible for scheduling of direct reports.
- Manage multiple support projects related to new product developments or changes to existing products.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of all related Enterprise Operations websites.
- Oversee Enterprise Operations training activities. Ensure training requirements are identified and implemented; Manage all support team functions related to customer base migrations.
- Participate in the hiring process, including conducting interviews and contributing to the overall evaluation of candidates.
- Conduct performance evaluation of direct reports and provide effective suggestions and positive feedback on staff performance.
- Continually assess and be directly involved in any disciplinary actions or dismissals.
- Contribute to the PBS Senior Management Team
- Take Ownership of the Enterprise Customer Processes across the organization
- Compose and edit all formal written communications to the Enterprise Customer Base.
- Other duties, as required.
- Post Secondary education in Business/Management/Technology and/or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Sr. Customer Operations experience.
- 3-5 years of Management experience.
- Team Player with high regard for customer service for both internal as well as external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with the senior management, and employees.
- Professional and friendly with excellent customer service skills and the ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Ability to create and interpret guidelines, policies and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, manage and motivate employees.
- Good Knowledge of Technology/Telecommunications services and products.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
The Next Steps…
All Interested candidates please send resume to email@example.com
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No agencies and/or telephone applications pleas.