Account Assistant Investment Reporting (closed)
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of all commercial reports and responsible for the processes & procedures (inc. planning & mandate change process) within the reporting team.
- Accountable for coaching, training and motivation of the jr. and mr. colleagues within the team.
- Can act as back up of manager reporting and ensures continuous improvement within the team
Tasks and responsabilities:
- Supervising & planning the timely and accurate production and delivery of all investment reports
- Gives analysis if and when required and even when not requested but deemed necessary
- Complete, accurate and timely communication of all mandate changes for the Netherlands and the process behind that.
- Responsible for departmental processes, procedures and up to date targets.
- Participation in projects when and where required.
- Continuously pro-actively investigates anything that can lead to improvement
- Responsible for keeping his and the teams knowledge up to date.
- Gives input for the appraisals & targets for the team and the teams individuals
- Back up of manager reporting where required
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent (HBO).
- 3+ years of experience within the asset management industry