SENIOR ORACLE R12 EXPERT (closed)
Our Client, a global technology company with self-service solutions for ATM machines and software, POS and Retail systems and airline check-in systems. Due to solid and stable growth, we are seeking to support our client by recruiting a Senior level Oracle R12 expert to work as a permanent employee at our client's headquarters in the northern area of Atlanta, Georgia.
Our Client's Service Delivery environment will be a single global instance of Oracle Services Release 12. The application footprint includes the following Oracle CRM modules: Tele-service, Field Service, i-Support, Advanced Scheduler, Mobile Field Service, Spares Management, Depot Repair, Advanced Inbound Telephony, E-mail Center, and existing Service Logistics modules (Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Bill of Material, Work in Process, Purchasing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Fixed Assets).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 7 years experience with Oracle e-Business Suite
- 3+ years experience with SQL, strong relational database skills
- People Management Skills
- 1 year SOA or ESB related experience
- Experience with Network components
- Excellent written and verbal communication with different levels of the organization
- Previous experience working for a global organization
- Experience with global Oracle CRM R 12 implementations
If this should be of interest, please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org