Web Developer (Updated) (closed)
EXPERIENCE 3 - 5 years (minimum)
Have you yearned to work on projects that leave the world a better place? Ever wanted to stand back at the end of the day and see how your eight hours made a difference? This is the opportunity to do just that. Work on a highly motivated team that is striving towards saving North American charities over one billion dollars every year. Want to contribute to our lofty goal? Join Team frendo.
The Web Developer will work with the development team, out of our Calgary based office, to contribute to the evolution, support, and maintenance of our current projects. The primary responsibility of the Web Developer will be to provide support for internal systems and site users.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Have a minimum 3-5 years application development experience
- Have a strong working knowledge of ASP.NET and C#
- Be intimately familiar with jQuery, HTML5/CSS3 and open to developing skills in other languages
- Be proficient using UI and UX
- Hold a post secondary degree in a computer related field, or have equivalent experience
- Have social integration knowledge
- Carry a strong understanding of content management systems
- Have an understanding of mobile development
- Thrive in a team structured environment
PERKS OF WORKING AT FRENDO (LET'S PRETEND WE'RE NOT BRAGGING HERE):
- Our awesome culture and family-like dynamic
- This isn't just a job to pay your bills, we're changing the world
- Great benefits package and vacation time
- Flexibility regarding hours worked, and the chance to travel
- Opportunity to work at a startup that is exploding with growth
Think you want to hang out with us on a daily basis? Send your resume to email@example.com (please put Web Developer in the subject line.)
Please note, we're hiring for this position in addition to our new Junior Web Developer (just hired).