Business Development Executive - Telecom Enterprise Solutions (closed)
Due to strong growth, Quickcomm are looking to hire Enterprise Sales Executives in Singapore to develop our growth and offerings throughout its regions. Based and located in Singapore with travel in Asia-Pac.
Quickcomm are a recognised Top 5 brand worldwide, with an impressive track record as the largest and most trusted provider of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software Solutions worldwide. In addition to delivering industry leading SaaS and Managed Service TEM solutions, Quickcomm technology underpins the Vodafone Global Enterprise VTM offering, a global whole of life telecommunications management service.
These opportunities are for experienced Sales Executives with Enterprise Solution sales experience, gained from selling large-scale Software and/or Enterprise Solutions (Software, Mobility, SaaS, Managed Services) within the Telecoms, Communications or Mobile Solutions market. The successful applicant will work in the field and from home developing and growing business directly to qualified MNCs, via Vodafone customers and with/through Vodafone Operating Companies, Partners and Affiliates.
This will be in the Singapore region, but you will have the opportunity to grow business links with neighboring countries in Asia-Pac.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experienced as a Solutions Sales Executive, ideally with Telecoms, Mobile and/or Enterprise Solutions; alternatively with Financial, Accounting or Treasury Software Solutions.
with at least 4 years of Technology/Software related Sales experience to include direct, channel and account sales
- Experience selling high value Software related Tech Solutions, Managed Services, SaaS, Financial and/or Enterprise Solutions.
- The ability to demonstrate an impressive track record of sales, development,
account management and in negotiating and delivering high-value (1 million +), long-term contracts into leading MNC and Enterprise customers
- Strong account management and channel experience across enterprise or major accounts
- Established C-level/senior level contacts with key players in the regional market place
- Ability to influence and educate customers/prospects on Quickcomm’s vision and value proposition – ability to articulate solutions to clients throughout the sales lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with excellent presentation skills
- English and local business language is required
- Excellent commercial and business sense, with strong negotiation skills
- Business knowledge of Singapore and local regions for client development
- Self-starter able to manage and execute agreed sales strategies
- Ability to manage personal expenses to a controlled budget
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented individual with a solid work ethic
- Another language is a bonus but not essential
- University degree or relevant industry expertise
- Flexible home location + travel - ideally accessible to the airport
In return you will receive a strong six figure package, with over target accelerators and benefits. You will have the flexibility of working from home and travel throughout the Singapore region to clients. As long as you are able to travel and are accessible to the airport; then this opportunity could be for you.
Quickcomm have a dynamic company environment that can offer excellent career progression opportunities, what better time to be joining an innovative leader as we continue our growth.