Sr.Ab Initio Developer (closed)
We are looking for the following resource:
Sr. Ab Initio Consultant
Location: Green Bay, WI
Duration : Long Term
- Very good analytical skills
- Must have strong hands on experience on AbInitio or any other ETL tools.
- Experience in loading/processing large amounts of data in a data warehousing environment.
- Routinely employ sound problem-solving methodologies to work through issues and analyze the specific client requirements for each client on-boarding
- Knowledge of Datawarehouse, ETL concepts
- Clinical Research/ Clinical data mgmt - Nice to have
- Data Analysis using large data sets - Nice to have
- Experience with medical claims processing and adjudication rules and logic
- An understanding of the considerations one would make with regard to multiple adjustments to the same claim, the order they would be applied, various methodologies that could be employed, etc.
- Familiarity with both the financial and clinical concepts associated with medical claims: the fields on a claim such as the diagnosis, procedures performed, $ amount fields such as co-pay, co-insurance, considerations when determining the final state of the claim, etc
Working as a subject matter expert and supporting a team of business analysts, programmers
Gain Understanding of the process and general operating environment
Client management who are of clinical experts
Learning the intricacies of the domain, designing training modules, imparting training.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 215-983-1658 to apply