Director of Nursing (closed)
Director of Nursing
Your example shows Nurses how much they can accomplish
- Premier Teaching Hospital
- Magnet Recognition
- Level II Trauma Center
- Regional Perinatal Center
- Regional Psychiatric Referral Center
- Top Overall Hospital Rating
- Assume Operational Responsibility for a wide scope of services, including Med/Surg, Critical Care, ED and Inpatient Psychiatry.
- Reports to the Senior Vice President of Patient Care Services/ CNO.
- Master of Science Nursing Degree
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- A proven track record of staff engagement, patient satisfaction improvement and budget management is essential
- A gift for communicating and understanding of the challenges facing nurses today
- The ability to inspire your nurses to go the extra mile.
We are profoundly aware of the degree to which leaders like you can promote a positive environment
Location: Greater New York City Area