Business Systems Analyst 2 (closed)
Yale University seeks a Business Systems Analyst to work in the Yale Medical Group. This role will be responsible for developing programs and systems for new and existing GE/IDX Enterprise System and other supporting information systems.
- Develops the initial project charter and clarify the project scope, requirements, measurable outcomes, and project benefits in collaboration with process owners.
- Documents the “as is” and “to be” business processes using standard process modeling tools and process improvement methodologies.
- Decomposes high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements. Manages the development of functional specifications by collaborating with process owners; gathering business requirements; creating functional specifications; and identifying, documenting, and resolving design issues
- Represents requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios. Provides compelling and concise analysis to enable business owners to make well informed decisions regarding options for problem resolution and opportunity realization.
- Leads requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Contributes in testing and quality assurance process. Collaborates with developers and end-users to insure that application functionality meets client needs. Tests solutions, problem-solve issues, and coordinate enhancements.
- Responsible for requirements prioritization and solution risk analysis.
- Plans and communicates the departmental readiness plan. Supports metrics integration and execution for optimal results.
- Develops and delivers training to end users.
Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field. Four years of experience in analysis of business needs and development of related business systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/15683BR3