iPhone and Android Software Engineers (closed)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement application coding assignments that support business initiatives and product strategy.
- Contribute in the design process that generates mobile application functional and technical specifications.
- Document design specifications of mobile applications for iOS and/or Android OS based platforms.
- Understand database schema and manipulation as well as create SQL Queries.
- Partner with the QA team to expand on creation of test cases and scripts to ensure quality of work and fulfillment of requirements.
- Work in a team using Agile software development methodology such as test driven development, continuous build integration and sprint cycles of 2 weeks.
- B.A. or B.S. in a technical discipline or demonstration of outlined duties and responsibilities.
- 2 years of programming experience in Java/Android SDK and/or Objective C/iOS.
- Experience in source control systems such as SVN or Mercurial.
- Experience in database such as MS SQL Server or MySQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Qualifications / Technologies
- Experience working with any of the following additional languages: VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS.
- Familiarity with SQL ITE.
- Experience in application servers such as Tomcat 6 or higher, Glassfish, and JBoss.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or writing build scripts.