Financial Advisor (closed)
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career as a consultative finance professional while creating and building strong relationships for your own book of business?
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to become a Financial Advisor and create a challenging and rewarding career. You will be given the training and ongoing professional development so you can run your own business and be rewarded for your accomplishments.
Position: Financial Advisor
Location: Vancouver (flexible sales territory)
Our client is a flexible and well-recognized organization that provides the opportunity for you to develop a successful Financial Advising career. They provide you with comprehensive training and licensing, proven processes, professional development, worklife balance and competitive compensation. If you're looking for an exciting career and have great relationship building skills then read on!
As Financial Advisor, you will be promoting financial wellness across investment and insurance product lines appropriate to a life stage or life event. You will work with your clients to uncover and act upon both short and long term needs, enhancing and developing new relationships, which will contribute both to the client's financial well-being and contributing to your rewarding career. You will enhance relationships within the community and your own network to achieve business results. Your effective decision making abilities and an adaptable approach to problem solving will allow you to advance at your own pace and be recognized and respected for your accomplishments. You are an outgoing and resilient individual, who is empathetic to individual needs, and who understands the sensitivity and delicacy with which people’s financial future must be dealt with.
- Run your own business
- Create your own territory
- Prospect new business and develop lasting client relationships
- Provide ongoing client advice and create financial security plans with a wide variety of products
- Be rewarded through competitive commission-based compensation program, bonuses, benefit options, company-matching RRSP and share ownership
- Participate in professional development programs to maintain a challenging and rewarding career
- Proven success in a sales environment
- Strong networking abilities and relationship-focused people skills
- Self-starter, works well independently and as part of a team
- Prefer productivity-based bonuses and commission-based compensation
- Professional attitude
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business related program would be an asset
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office
All interested applicants please apply by emailing your resume to: 20588-MH1776@apply.maxhire.net
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up. If you should have specific questions please feel free to contact Alana Savage on her direct confidential line 604.662.8967 ext. 103.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com