Field Service Technicians (closed)
Field Service Technician
We have a great contract to direct position for a field service "road warrior".
- Service company products at customer locations
- Perform preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, modifications and equipment start-ups as required by customers
- Provide training and re-training in the use of company equipment at customer locations
- Provide phone service and troubleshooting support from home office
- Provide sales leads to Sales Department
- Determine parts required for in field repairs
- Co-ordination of ,service trips including travel plans
- Acutely communicate and discuss problems and solutions with customers Document all aspects of Service work performed
Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills Working knowledge and ability to perform high quality welds
- Working knowledge PLC controls and logic
- High School education, military or technical training, and 2 to 4 years of related technical service work
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills Well-developed organizational skills
- Ability to travel - approximately 85% (including international)
- Hydraulic knowledge/troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
Must have a professional demeanor, be able to maintain composure in stressful situations, detail oriented, and customer focused, good moral character and able to adapt to change with positive attitude.
Please send in resume and references.