Software Engineer (Java/3GPP) (closed)
You will be part of a team responsible for developing the call processing components on the Company's network communications platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, development, testing and support
- You will be expected to analyze requirements from product management, create a functional specification based on the requirements, and provide a code implementation which meets all of the requirements and matches the functional specification. The complexity of assignments may vary but most assignments for a senior software engineer are fairly complex technical problems.
- Resolve complex problems in a timely fashion working with their manager and team members to ensure the chosen solution solves the problem with high-quality.
- Utilize and leverage their software development experience and telecom experience, as applicable, to accelerate the addition of new features and capabilities
- BSEE or BSCS or five years of equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience required
- Knowledge of 3GPP IMS is an asset
- Experience with SQL and relational databases is an asset
- Practical experience with object-oriented analysis and design
- Practical experience with JAVA or C++ development
- Practical experience developing real-time systems
- Experience with analysis and development of interface/communication protocols desired
- Willingness and ability to stay flexible regarding assignments
- Quick learner, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job
- Excellent written and documentation skills