Tech PM V - SharePoint Migrations
Greetings of the day!!!
We have a PM V - SharePoint Migrations position available at Bellevue, WA. I have included the job description below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA. Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
Position: Tech PM V - SharePoint Migrations
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 3 Months
Provides guidance, direction and is responsible for managing programs consisting of multiple complex projects to achieve specific business goals or objectives; works in a coordinated manner to ensure proper balanced allocation of resources, individual project profitability and high client satisfaction. Leads project managers and project teams made up of client and partner/alliance resources to deliver solutions and services to clients. Interacts closely with the project managers, client, partners and alliances to define the project scope and to develop detailed project artifacts as defined by the PMO Methodology. Translate customer requirements into schedules and tasks using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology. Assures proper conduct, documentation, and communications of assigned project engagements. Minimizes barriers and maximizes an individual’s success through coaching and mentoring of others on expectations, deliverables and overall project control.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivering business results on corporate initiatives.
- Translates project/program requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the life-cycle.
- Tracks / reports progress of multiple projects.
- Directs team effectiveness and drives results both internally and with the client base.
- Facilitates complex team meetings involving business and COS/IT resources. Demonstrates credibility as a business partner to ensure business and technology decisions are reached to support business goals and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities for cross-competency area participation and contacts appropriate personnel.
- Balances resources, schedules & financial factors while solving complex problems with multi-discipline approach.
- Works directly with the customer base to understand the level of support the team provides.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has expert experience in Project Management and able to lead in the coaching and mentoring of team members to help them achieve expectations and deliverables.
- Generates alternatives & improves creative solutions.
- Creation and support of standards, processes and procedures which are instituted as best practices.
- Confidently makes presentations to large and executive audiences
- Act as liaison between all functional groups.
- Develop lessons learned documentation.
- Negotiates with client and/or organization leadership to accomplish cross-functional objectives.
Other job duties as assigned
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 8-10 years of experience in project management, with proven history of successful project management within the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering large complex infrastructure and software development projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change
- Must have a solid understanding of the PMI / PMBOK Methodology
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to manage projects of Large to complex projects independently
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure
- A four year degree or equivalent experience (7+ years of related experience/training)
- 2 yrs SharePoint 2007 site administration experience (Expert User knowledge level)
Previous experience with data migration projects, in a large organization, within a SharePoint 2007 environment
- Information Architecture, Management, and Analysis
- Analyze site content reports and summarize them for customers
- Translate user stories into content lifecycle models
- Organize content
- Structure data into SharePoint containment objects: site collections, sites, libraries, lists and pages
- Facilitate review of site structure plans
- Explain project objectives and sell the initiative to impacted teams
- Communicate schedule, status and issues with internal and external teams
- Document information management strategies for support teams and end users
- Advise site collection administrators and site owners on SharePoint use and best practices
- Recommend changes for existing content (lifecycle management, process improvement)
- Explain technical and organizational change management issues to a wide array of audiences
- Experience or professional background in information and web design, instructional design and training, and project management would be a plus.
- Possession of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs