Senior Business Analyst (closed)
Senior Business Analyst position to act as liaison between the business and technical organization on key initiatives. Specific assignments include managing and coordinating analysis of business functionality.
This role will be responsible for acting as an interface with the business areas to identify and document business requirements, collaborate in the design of business solutions and contribute to the implementation of business improvement. The BA will work closely with the business team to create project and process specifications and other relevant project deliverables. In many cases, these activities involve developing a working understanding of the technology / software systems that support the businesses in which they are working.
This is a long-term position, with potential conversion to full-time.
SPECIFIC PROJECT RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Facilitate requirements meetings with business users.
- Identify business process improvements.
- Analyze problems and recommend solution alternatives.
- Work effectively in a cross-team environment to solve problems and/or develop new solutions.
- Develop use cases, functional specifications and wireframes associated with system requirements.
- Create and maintain visual models, including activity diagrams, where necessary.
- Collaborate with the business team to coordinate User Acceptance Testing ensuring resources are available, location and venue confirmed and a process in place to track defects and enhancement prioritization.
- Communicate project and problem-resolution status, recommendations, etc., to managers, business users and team members
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
PERSONALITY IS A MUST!!!