Embedded Software Design Engineer (closed)
As an Embedded Software Design Engineer you will work on a wide variety of embedded system projects in the avionics, medical electronics, agriculture, construction and/or transportation industries. Other duties will consist of working closely with the customer to determine their needs, clarify requirements, and take projects from concept, through design and testing, to completion. Daily activities could include documenting system requirements, designing, developing, coding new or existing systems, and testing code on a bench with hardware.
Successful candidate will possess:
- 3 - 10 years of experience in firmware (Embedded Software) development.
- 3 - 10 years of experience in C or C++ programming language.
- 3 – 10 years of experience with microcontrollers, ARMs, DSPs, and/or PSoCs
- 3 - 10 years experience using hardware debugging tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers, etc.)
- 3 – 10 years experience reading hardware documentation (e.g. PCB schematics, layouts, datasheets, etc.)
- Experience with microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. SPI, UART, PWM, ADC, etc.)
- Understanding of Real-Time Operating System concepts, task schedulers, and application development.
- Thorough understanding of operation and use of compilers, linkers and locators.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CMMI or other mature development models.
- Experience with communication protocols (e.g. J1939, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Experience with communication networks (e.g. CAN, Ethernet, etc.).
- Experience with graphics drawing and software packages (e.g., Visio, etc.).
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Technology
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Professional Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/wayneperrett