Electrical Design Engineer - Entry Level (New Grad) (closed)
Performs professional electronic engineering assignments at an intermediate degree of complexity with little direction from senior engineering peers and supervisors. Considerable latitude for independent action and decision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Works with limited guidance on complex engineering activities including electronic design, studies, cost analysis and project coordination.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good analytical ability.
- Blueprint reading skills/schematic reading.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Speed and quantity of work.
- Computer skills (for example: AutoCAD, PRO-Engineer, Spreadsheet, and Firmware development).
- Ability to work effectively in a fast, high-energy environment.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced degree.
- Able to follow established methods and precedents.
- Able to ”dig out” necessary information working from limited input.
- Ability to make decisions with limited input.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Professional Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/wayneperrett