Java or C Developer #5493 - Perm (closed)
Our client located near Bellevue, WA is looking for a strong developer to help build their next generation of financial systems in a highly scalable, elastic system, leveraging the Company’s technology. Their team is responsible for creating a system that will enable the Company’s tremendous growth into the next decade. They are in a growth stage and looking for engineers who have experience with ground-up development.
The principal challenge of this role will be to design and develop an architecture that will integrate with multiple touch points across the Company and will provide for our business complexity and breadth. They need senior engineers to mold cloud computing technology into a stable and enterprise level system.
The complexity of their project requires a team of developers that have worked on large scale distributed projects that can bring new ideas and contribute to successfully delivering their system.
The team is a cohesive, team-oriented, group of seasoned developers who are looking for a teammate who can contribute and has the desire to take their technical career to the next level. If you like solving big hairy complex problems, in a challenging environment, we would love to talk with you.
• 3+ years of experience in Java OR C with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
• 3+ years of experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is a must.
• Deep understanding of enterprise information systems and service oriented architectures.
• A degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field with 5+ years of experience.
• Successful members of their team are not only passionate about creating reliable and maintainable systems but also obsessed with developing high-performance teams through effective communication, continuous process improvement, and mutual support and mentorship.