IT Project Manager (closed)
As a Project Manager you will routinely interact with various capabilities and levels within the organization, therefore the ability to adjust communication to the technical literacy of the audience is essential for this opportunity. A successful candidate will operate with a sense of urgency and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in an ever-changing environment. This position is fulfilling to a candidate who thinks economically, analytically, critically, and strategically.
- Contribute to the enhancement of Project Management governance, methodologies, policies, procedures and processes such as business case development, project development templates, project accounting, etc.
- Manage medium to large sized Information Technology and business projects
- Ensure that project goals support the business case and effectively manage sponsor expectations
- Apply the right level of project management discipline to projects including managing scope, resource, schedules and costs
- Be accountable for tracking the project results, and deliver on project commitments according to approved budget, schedule and scope
- Work with other IT project managers to assure their understanding and appropriate use of methodologies and tools
- Experience as a project manager managing technology and application projects
- Experience leading, coaching and motivating project teams
- Knowledgeable in industry standard best practices for project management capability
- Information technology experience with knowledge of data centers, platforms, networks, applications, service desks, workstations, etc.
- SAP experience
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics