PeopleSoft Financial Consultants - AR/BI, PC/CA, EXP (closed)
BTRG, the Business and Technology Resource Group, has immediate opportunities for highly qualified Oracle/PeopleSoft consultants in our established yet entrepreneurial organization. Founded in 1993, BTRG has been a systems integrator for nearly two decades and prides itself on solving business problems using enterprise applications – truly bridging business and technology. Clients and consultants alike engage us for expert level management of their PeopleSoft applications.
Today, we are looking for an experienced PeopleSoft AR/BI Consultant, PC/CA Consultant and EXP Consultant to join our Oracle Practice and help solve our clients’ business problems through the utilization of knowledge gained from previous successful projects. The consultants will bring lead functional expertise to guide the client through all phases of the upgrade project.
- Lead PeopleSoft AR & BI, PC & CA or EXP on 9.1 implementation projects
- Routine SME responsibilities including Fit/Gap Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Testing & Documentation
- Partner with internal client users on training/change management to ensure proper knowledge transfer related to the delivered features in the latest Release
- Completed Bachelor Degree (or higher) from an accredited university / college or equivalent business experience
- A minimum of 7-9 years of PeopleSoft consulting experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials v9.1 within the past 2 years
- Complement of skills across other ESA modules
- Recent 9.1 implementation experience
To apply online:
BTRG is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants for U.S. employment must be able to present valid work authorization.