We are looking for a Pega Consultant to work with one of our direct client.
If you are interested in the below position ,please send me your resumes at email@example.com or you can reach me at 732-675-3122(c)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 4 months
Description/ Required Skills:
- Seeking hands-on Chordiant senior system architect for the largest Pega Implementation in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Individuals will work with senior architects to design and implement information systems for call center agent support, using the latest SOA and Pegasystems technologies and practices.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project. PRPC professionals will provide task decomposition, technical guidance, and hands-on installation, implementation, or tuning of Pegasystems' solutions.
- Candidates will be in direct contact with project managers, architects, junior team members, and client staff.
- The resource will be involved in requirements gathering, writing, use cases, JAD sessions and devlopment for the Pegasystems PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) .
- They will create system interfaces, and conduct performance audits and code reviews to ensure high quality of team's project or work order deliverables.
- Reads requirements documentation and translates into clearly documented designs and assigns tasks appropriate to more junior project team members in both technical and process consulting specialties
- Assists with analysis, design and implementation of Real Time decisioning or decision management solutions
- Ensures maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment by providing clear guidance on development best-practices, performing regular code and design reviews, coaching project team members, and representing intent and approach to client staff
- Works as part of a project team or stand-alone to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches requirements. Explore design implications and works toward appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability
- Driving, assisting, supervising or reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- 3+ years as a System Analyst
- Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) technical and product knowledge
- Complex Problem Solving Skills: Problem Solving Skills
- Needs Analysis and Design: Software Development Phases
- Process: Organizational Skills
- Productivity Software: Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Word
- Social Skills: Communication Skills
- Work Experience: 2 to 4 Years
- Primary Skill Requirement: PRPC
- Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) or Chordiant technical and product knowledge; PRPC implementation
- Any of the following certifications are helpful - CSA (Certified System Architect), CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) or LSA (Lead System Architect)
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- 2+ years experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Experience in process excellence/modeling, workflow, or flow charting
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management).
- Experience in Real Time decisioning and/or predictive analysis
- Experience with middlewares, such as WebSphere/Weblogic Application Server
- Broad architectural knowledge/understanding, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Application Server (J2EE) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience