Process Analyst (closed)
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy. We help companies accelerate results by working through critical stuck points that slow down momentum and market credibility. Those areas are technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment, and talent.
About Celerity’s BPM Practice:
Celerity’s ability to accelerate results begins with our Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. We optimize efficiency and performance across organizations through process redesign, organizational transformation, and efficient use of enabling technology. Using industry best practices including Lean, Six Sigma, and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®), Celerity helps clients rapidly assess and accelerate performance improvement efforts while responding to changing consumer, market, and regulatory demands. Our BPM solutions create lasting advantage by removing operational redundancies and decreasing costs while helping clients dramatically improve performance and quality.
Celerity’s BPM practice has grown every year and we are currently adding new consulting talent to the organization. Our consultants are members of the BPM practice and are responsible for delivering business process engineering and business analysis support for our client engagements. We have a variety of roles open within the practice across our commercial and government sectors. We are currently hiring self-motivated individuals with a sense of ownership and accountability, as well as a strong bias towards action and results from the analyst to director level. As a member of the BPM Practice, key responsibilities may include:
- Provide operational assessments and analysis by examining current value chains, their alignment with our clients overall strategy and their impact across business units.
- Identification of opportunities to improve customer and business impact through using a process focused improvement approach.
- Execute end-to-end process visioning and design, indentify process controls, integration points and standardization needs.
- Establish key performance indicators and control plans
- Provide Lean and Six Sigma deployment and project execution support
- Identify trends to drive action toward resolution; get to root cause
- Using statistical models and software, analysis of operational data to optimize processes
- Working with teams to evaluate and implement workflow or Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) technology tools
- Prior consulting experience leveraging BPM tools and techniques
- Experience in Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Supply Chain Management or Logistics working on cross functional business process management efforts
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Demonstrated experience using Lean, Six Sigma and/or other BPM methodologies to analyze and improve operational processes (i.e. experience using SIPOC analysis, process maps, RACI, FMEA and other related techniques)
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization – specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional area.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Management or a quantitative field
- Experience with a Statistical Analysis tools
- Experience with BPMS/workflow technologies